Monday 20 August 2012

Missing people

....Apparently I don't care or like my mother. I HATE BROTHERS!
My brother keeps mentioning my mother. I hate it. I love my mother I really do but unlike him I don't get to see her. According to him she has a boyfriend and a new cat.
I think the last time I saw her was... was when I think it was sometime before christmas when she was still with Danial when I went to see my great gran and granddad...  that was around 7 months ago.
My brother on the other hand is seeing her in around 2 weeks.
And he won't stop mentioning her.
Why do people always think its me that doesn't care?
Why do I have to be the one missing people...?
I don't know my real father, I can't see my mum, both my brothers are horrible, I have a cold and everything just seems to suck :P
Everything is so stupid.
That's why I love my computer and my computer only :)

No comments:

Post a Comment