Thursday 16 August 2012

Hi...

Um... This is strange. And new to me :P . . . The whiteness is very umm.. annoying not in a racist way because I'm paler than this but bleh its an eyesore :3
So anyway...
I finished playing Corpse party :D! haven't got all the extra stuff but i finished the game! :3
D: Kizami died! But I made him live now he and I are married(I wish...*drools*) and own a noodle shop named " K i z a m i ' s   n o o d l e   s h o p . " :) I love kizami but I also hate him a little because he was going to kill a hamster which made me sad since I have a pet hamster...named Tubby because everyone is calling it fat D:
But I think Tubby is adorabubble! :3
Earlier today I wrote a story called "The Pentagram" and I only just realized I've been writing pentagram wrong all this time...Well anyway its called "The Pentagram" or "The Pentegri"(Pentagri :P)
Its a story about-
Tamsin Abigail Zac and Lloyd are in for some serious Dance Off's when everyone is being consumed by madness and insanity. Something has led everyone to go Pentacrazy and start doing stuff led by their pentagrams. Will the four of them destroy their own pentagrams and save everyone before the source of the pentagrams returns to the underground. Will Zac get out of his coffin?, Will Abigail stop eating Lloyd and turn back into a human?!, Will Lloyd manage to stop Abigail before he is slowly digested? Will Tamsin stop drawing pentagrams and screaming crazy stuff? And will everyone in the school turn back to normal!?!? Find out when I get my new mouse and am able to copy and paste it on here :3...

Tomorrow I'm getting my new mouse(I HOPE) So i will be able to publish it on here! :3
and then I can change fonts and all this horrible whiteness. :P
-KNS

No comments:

Post a Comment