Tuesday 21 August 2012

Destroy the ToS

Think I'm about to cry...
I just lost one of my only friends because they wouldn't agree to the skype ToS.
I'm kind of socially awkward so I can only talk to people properly on the internet.
And I couldn't figure out how to work Steam and now one of my friends has left me alone in front of my computer with no one to talk to.
Losing one of my only friends is painful and I'm probably going to go insane with no one to talk to.
This was the person who I could talk about games with, talk to while doing an allnighter even write stories or scripts with, but now my friend is gone and I'm sat here blogging about how upset I am xD
And now i'm listening to portal still alive.
"This was a triumph...."
but really it wasn't. I'm going to steal all the sugar in the kitchen and drown myself in it.
That person was like...like A bestfriend! and now I'm all alone with only 3 skype friends because my friend has left me. And the worst thing of all is the last thing I said to my friend was Meany and that's when my friend went offline without saying anything more.
So now I'm going to spam my friend Deviant art page! >:3
REVENGE FOR MAKING ME FEEL SAD! >:3

No comments:

Post a Comment