Monday 20 August 2012

CORPSE PARTY IS AWESOME

Brother "How can you not see someone for 7 months!?"

He doesn't understand fuck all.
Dammit my head hurts now.
People keep asking me why I don't just use facebook. Well I can't.
My internet is to crap for me to load the page.
I hate everything xD I'mma go all emo/goth on everybody now xP

I'm reading the Corpse Party manga. It's awesome! :D
Sachiko is much cuter in this :3...
The annoying ryou ghost guy thing seems less annoying two probably because i'm not trying to get past him but meh XD





























And nowa I make a list of things to do to kill myself

  • Prepare Rope!
  • Tie Rope!
  • Hang Rope!
  • Get chair!
  • Stand on chair!
  • Put head in Rope!
  • Push/kick chair away!
  • And voila list done!

No comments:

Post a Comment